The position is for highly motivated individual to develop and maintain test tools and test harnesses for high level API. The candidate must be able to critically evaluate project requirements and technical constrains in order to design and implement an automated testing solution.
- Analyze project requirements and compile test plans
- Design and Implement automated test harness for high level APIs.
- Execute and maintain test suites and provide detailed reports on the status of tests
- Work closely with Project Managers, Business Owners and System engineers to co-ordinate test activities
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate testing and obtain singoff on testing
- Ensure test status results are properly documented and tracked and software defects are reported clearly
Skills and Experience
- Solid understanding software testing concepts and the role of QA in the SDLC
- Ability to analyze project requirements and compile test plans
- Experience with technical, functional and regression testing methods
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision as well as with diverse groups of employees at all levels in an organization
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- 2+ years of programming experience in at least two of Java, Perl, Python, Ruby
- Solid Unix skils (bash,sh, sed, grep, awk)
Interested Applicants are invited to send a resume to email@example.com.
Please include the Position Title in the subject line of your email. No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.