Collaborating with a team, you will for develop a web application used by internal teams at QuickPlay to manage the content and services.
- Produce design artifacts such as class diagrams and sequence diagrams for product features or client solutions.
- Implement product features within a team using best practices to meet product or solution deliverables.
- Refactor code to increase operating efficiency and extensibility and/or adapt programs to new requirements.
- Implements reusable unit tests to ensure the integrity of on-going product quality.
- Participate in stress tests, load tests, performance tests, making recommendations to improve performance and scalability
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience designing and implementing end to end enterprise grade software.
- Excellent understanding of distributed multi-tier infrastructure.
- Knowledge of J2EE design patterns MVC, Strategy, Factory, Singleton and general design.
- Proficient using UML (sequence, state, collaboration, class, use-case models).
- Experience using TogetherJ, Rational Rose or StarUML.
- Proficient in SCM tools and best practices (Starteam, Maven).
- Knowledge of performance improvement techniques through the use of caching technologies (memcached, Terracotta, ehCache)
- Experience using NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB or Cassandra would be a plus
- Extensive experience using J2EE (EJB, JMS, JDBC, JSP, JSF, Struts, Tag Libraries, AJAX), XML, Weblogic , WebServices, Oracle (database modeling), Hibernate, HTML5.
Interested Applicants are invited to send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the Position Title in the subject line of your email. No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.